Pages

Thursday, April 25, 2013


I had a crazy busy week so far but I had a great start at the beginning of the week, which was my Honors graduation ceremony and the PCA party. I received my stole and I have an honor to graduate as an honors student on May 10th, the graduation day. Also I received my Phoenix College Ambassador medallion for 2012-2013, for my graduation. I am pretty excited for my graduation and these achievements motivate me more to finish the semester with more power and confident.
 Since last week I was working on my new project which is still on continue of allelopathy project. And basically, after collecting the soils, first I grew the bacteria which exist on the soil under the canopy of each plants (Sycamore, Citrus, Oak, Sunflower, and Mesquite), and the second sample from outside the canopy from the similar type of soil and compare them with each other. And, next is identifying the bacteria.

No comments:

Post a Comment